MUKC trainings are back on again!
Times: Monday and Wednesday 7:30pm – 9:30pm.
Venue: Lazer Room (in Nona Lee Sports Centre)
Before attending, you must first:
- Information about UniMelb’s covid strategy: https://www.unimelb.edu.au/coronavirus
When arriving and training at the venue, you must:
- Confirm that you do not have any covid symptoms (see link above). If you do, please return home and self-isolate. If symptoms persist, seek professional health advice.
- Register your attendance by scanning a QR code at the sports venue. This will include your name, mobile number etc. As of April 23rd, it is now mandatory for all venues and facilities to use the Services Victoria QR code to check-in participants for contact tracing (and not the previous university-run QR code).
- Face masks are no longer mandatory indoors. You should still bring a face mask in case you are unable to maintain social distancing.
- Respect the 1.5 metre social distancing rule.
- Ensure good personal hygiene and behaviour (see above link). Good hygiene includes washing hands after going to the bathroom. There will also be hand sanitiser available (provided by MUSports). Poor behaviour that may endanger others such as coughing on others may result in your expulsion from the centre.
Our Club COVID Safety Officer: Emad Iqbal
If you have any queries, please ask any able-bodied committee member!(Update: Info still relevant as of Mar 23rd, 2021)